Empowering rural women has been the prime objective of KUDOC since inception with a belief that, if one woman is empowered, the whole family gets empowered. We are not only making a difference to Women’s life but the whole family is being motivated to be a part of CHANGE. We therefore focus on
1. Welfare of women
2. Skill development through training
3. Provide Vocational Training & opportunity to work
4. Generating Self Employment
5. Enhancing the Rural Standard of Living
6. Maximum Participation from rural community
7. Setting a trend in local rural area
As society sees what women can do, as women see what women can do, there will be more women out there doing things, and we’ll all be better off for it.
Girls are capable of doing everything men are capable of doing. Sometimes they have more imagination than men.